1.My Servas background as a host, traveler and interviewer goes back more than 20 years. I also train interviewers.
2. I have been an interviewer for 25 years.
3. I attend most US servas national meetings and have been to at least 10 or more of them
4. I have attended 10 International Servas General Assemblies and will attend the one in Poland this year.
5. I have traveled to about 20 countries all over the world.
6. I have too many memories with Servas to list them all, but one of the highlights was being, with my husband, the guests of honor at a Maori funeral on a Marai in New Zealand through our Seras host.
7. Too many hobbies to name them all…all kinds of art and craft projects, reading, volunteering for local theaters, tennis, aerobics
8. Eleanor Roosevelt said ” A woman is like a tea bag. Put her in hot water and she only gets stronger.”
9. I am involved in Servas because I think it is a incredible organization of like minded people who seek peaceful solutions through individual contact. My experiences have so enriched not only my life but my family’s. My son and my nephew/niece are hosts and travelers.