International Servas Meeting-Summer Camp for Families and Young People in SPAIN!
Servas Spain is hosting an international Servas summer camp for families and young people this August! Read below or visit www.servas.es for more details:
International Servas Meeting-Summer Camp for Families and Young People.
Servas Spain is glad to invite you to participate in this International Servas Meeting from August 25th to September 1st in the Youth Hostel La Marina in Moraira-Teulada, Alicante. This Hostel is located 200 metres from the beach and 500 metres from the village. This event is for all ages, but especially for families and youngsters so that they can live the servas spirit.
The focus of the event will be Interculture and Peace. In the event we will have the oportunity to know much more about the Spainsh culture, with workshops like Spanish Cuisine, sevillanas o Spanish Lessons. We expect other workshops from Servas members from other countries, they can show us a bit of their cultures as well.
We will also have the chance to do watersports like windsurfing, scuva diving, Kayaking, ect. ( All these activities are optional and are not included in the price).
A summary of the most relevant information:
- Date: August 25th to September 1st
- Place: Youth Hostel La Marina Moraira-Teulada. Alicante ( Spain) http://www.gvajove.es/ivaj/opencms/IVAJ/es/tiempo/instalaciones_GvaJove/lamarina.html
- Participants: Servas member from 0 to 100 years old.
- Prices: 230 euros adults and 185 euros children and young people ( under 24 years old).
- 100 places. The registration is open from now. You can find all the information and the registration form link in the attached document or in our web page www.servas.es
The purpose of the meeting is to have fun, we are looking forward to seeing you there.